- The Domestic RHI is proving to be very popular with over 1,000 systems already registered.
- Get in touch now and install a biomass and solar thermal system at your home or business domestic before the tariff drops.
- With the RHI you can achieve payback in 5 years or less on most systems, securing cheap and reliable heating for the next 20 years.
- We have designed, supplied, and installed over 100 biomass and solar thermal systems.
- Save money on your heating bill by switching to biomass and solar thermal- the environmentally sustainable alternative.
- Send us your heating demand analysis and we will send you an estimate within 24 hours.
- Domestic case studies
- Commercial case studies
- Choose SOLARFOCUS biomass and solar thermal systems for reliable heating and low fuel bills.
- SOLARFOCUS systems are compliant with the domestic and commercial RHI
- Over 20,000 systems installed worldwide.
- Learn more about SOLARFOCUS products click here
- For biomass expertise contact your local, approved installer
What Is Biomass Energy?
Woody biomass fuel is one of the chosen fuel sources that are eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive. Biomass energy is generally understood as any kind of woody fuel. However, biomass can also include straw, miscanthus and other organic materials. Within the category of woody fuel the principle fuels are wood pellet, wood chip and logs. Please call and speak to one of our biomass consultants who will help you choose the right biomass solution for your business or home.
What Is Solar-Thermal Energy?
SOLARFOCUS provides solar thermal technology for multiple applications, both commercial and domestic. Solar thermal collectors can be installed on roof, in roof, on a flat roof or even ground-mounted to help reduce your energy bills in the long-term. The SOLARFOCUS compound parabolic collector (CPC) is particularly efficient in capturing the sun’s energy. The more solar thermal energy you store the more independent you will be of other energy sources.
Take advangtage of OR Design in-depth technical knowledge of biomass heating and solar thermal array technology. Our expertise include:
- Technical surveys
- Heat loss calculations
- Heating system design
- Solar thermal analysis
- Fuel selection and supply management
We are SOLARFOCUS distributors of biomass and solar thermal products. In addition to the SOLARFOCUS range we also supply the following items:
- Thermal stores
- And more…
OR Install is dedicated to the installation of cost effective and value for money biomass and solar thermal heating systems. Our service distinguishes itself by providing:
- Fully-trained SOLARFOCUS installers.
- Local, professional and personal service.
- 100% compliant with the Renewable Heat Incentive
Popular Energy Efficient Biomass Boiler Ranges
Biomass boilers are one of the most popular choices for homeowners and businesses alike that want to improve energy efficiency, lower utility costs and reduce carbon emissions. At Oxford Renewables we have a variety of wood pellet, log wood, wood chip and combi-fuel biomass boilers to choose from depending on your energy consumption and budget. Each wood boiler we supply and install will attract RHI revenue. View our range of biomass boilers below and please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information and assistance.
The SOLARFOCUS biomass boiler is designed to ensure low heating costs over the lifetime of the wood boiler; due to low maintenance requirements and efficient fuel combustion in conjunction with intelligent controls, which are easy to use for complete building heat management.
The cutting edge technology has been developed over decades of research of development. Features include: lambda sensor technology for modulating the oxygen intake for efficient combustion, down-firing gasification and patented automatic heat exchanger cleaning. SOLARFOCUS biomass boilers guarantee highest efficiencies and lowest emissions. This will result in low lifetime costs and fuel savings for you.
All SOLARFOCUS biomass wood pellet boilers are MCS accredited which will ensure that they are supported by RHI grants. They are also Clean Air Act exempt. This means they are among a select group of solid fuel boilers, which have very low nitrous oxide, carbon monoxide and particulate emissions out of the flue and as such can be installed in urban areas.
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a government programme designed to help households and businesses finance and adopt environmentally sustainable forms of heating. The terms are established by the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and the programme is administered by OFGEM.
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a government backed incentive to encourage people to make the change to renewable energy. Introduced in 2011 for commercial and business premises, further details of the policy for the domestic sector was announced on the 12th July, 2013. DECC confirmed that the Domestic RHI will launch in Spring 2014 – though in the meantime, anyone that is looking to install a renewable energy solution in their homes can benefit from the Renewable Heat Premium Payment.
By completing and sending us the heating demand analysis form we can provide an initial system design using our proprietary SAQS software, quickly and free of charge. If you wish to receive this benchmark specification and pricing then please complete the heating demand analysis form.